Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners: Option 1

imgres.jpg As the old man approached my friends and me began to wonder what he was doing. The old man was talking gibberish and we couldn't tell what he was saying. Finally he went back to his house and later emerged holding a pen, paper, and a flashlight to see since it was beginning to get dark outside. Our friend Jordan's mother called him back to his house so he picked up his shoes and ran barefoot to his home. The old man began to come closer and closer to us.
We looked at the old man to see what he was doing when we realized he was trying to tell us something. But what? When he got close enough to us so that we could see him good he began to write something. He handed us the paper and the flashlight so that we could see what he had written. It was a note saying that he needed help mowing his lawn. Since it was dark outside we kindly told him that we couldn't at the moment but we would be glad to help him tomorrow.
The next day we went to the old man's house to help him out. But he never did answer the door. Worried something might be wrong we went into his house and looked for him. The old man was nowhere to be found. Since we couldn't find him we just went back home. When I got home I went to get my bicycle from the garage. I rode my bicycle down to my friend Jordan's house where I found him and the old man talking gibberish. I ask the man if he still needed help with his lawn. He said that he had done it last night. I said okay and was on my back home to eat some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment